WYCKOFF FOR BEGINNERS BY PIPS OF PERSIA (YOUTUBE)

 WATCH WYCKOFF FOR BEGINNERS BY PIPS OF PERSIA ON YOUTUBE.



I trade, and I teach people the CORRECT way to trade.


More than anything else, I am here to create a legacy. 

A legacy of many successful traders, a legacy of impacting the world, a legacy of helping even the person with the least amount of hope, to grow, and develop to the best version of themselves. 


Many people have asked me if I have my own course, if I mentor people, if I send signals, well I am here to answer all those questions. I have been trading since January 2018, and have always been part of the same company, the same course, the same community. I can create my own independent course and charge ££££’s for education, but no. I am here to not only help you learn and grow, but I am here to connect you with the source. With where everything for me started from.

In other words, you wouldn’t just learn from me - you get direct access to my mentors, and people who taught me everything. You wont receive trade ideas from me, but you will receive them from those with many many years of trading experience. You will not just receive help from me, you will have access to a community of people for that. - Pips 0f Persia Website

...based off Wyckoff Schematics

Who is Wyckoff

Richard Demille Wyckoff (1873–1934) was an early 20th-century pioneer in the technical approach to studying the stock market. He is considered one of the five “titans” of technical analysis, along with Dow, Gann, Elliott and Merrill. At age 15, he took a job as a stock runner for a New York brokerage.

 Afterwards, while still in his 20s, he became the head of his own firm. He also founded and, for nearly two decades wrote, and edited The Magazine of Wall Street, which, at one point, had more than 200,000 subscribers. Wyckoff was an avid student of the markets, as well as an active tape reader and trader. He observed the market activities and campaigns of the legendary stock operators of his time, including JP Morgan and Jesse Livermore.

From his observations and interviews with those big-time traders, Wyckoff codified the best practices of Livermore and others into laws, principles and techniques of trading methodology, money management and mental discipline.

From his position, Mr. Wyckoff observed numerous retail investors being repeatedly fleeced. Consequently, he dedicated himself to instructing the public about “the real rules of the game” as played by the large interests, or “smart money.” In the 1930s, he founded a school which would later become the Stock Market Institute. 

The school's central offering was a course that integrated the concepts that Wyckoff had learned about how to identify large operators' accumulation and distribution of stock with how to take positions in harmony with these big players. His time-tested insights are as valid today as they were when first articulated. SOURCE WYCKOFF WEBSITE




Pips of Persia telegram link : t.me/Pipsofpersia





Disclaimer:

THIS AND OTHER MATERIALS FROM THIS/IN THE NAME OF THIS SITE(fxstrategylife.blogspot.com) IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. FOREX TRADING CARRIES A HIGH LEVEL OF RISK, AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL INVESTORS. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. THE HIGH DEGREE OF LEVERAGE CAN WORK AGAINST YOU AS WELL AS FOR YOU. BEFORE DECIDING TO INVEST IN FOREIGN EXCHANGE YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR INVESTMENTS ,OBJECTIVES LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE AND RISK APPETITE. THE POSSIBILITY EXISTS THAT YOU COULD SUSTAIN A LOSS OF SOME OR ALL OF YOUR MONEY AND THEREFORE YOU SHOULD NOT INVEST MONEY THAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOOSE.