Catching Boom and Crash Spikes Strategy (My Strategy)

Catching Boom and Crash Spikes Strategy (My Strategy)

Hello guys, Today I bring you one of the most long awaited videos on my channel, which is my Boom and Crash Strategy (Spike Detector). This is the strategy that I use to catch spikes on Boom and Crash. The strategy is built upon the Traders Dynamic Index (TDI) created by Dean Malone (Compassfx). Watch the video as I try and teach the strategy to you.




The Traders Dynamic Index (TDI) Pro indicator, developed by Dean Malone for the MetaTrader 4.0 platform, is an advanced hybrid indicator that combines multiple facets of the market into an all-in-one indicator that reveals:

Entry & Exit Points
Positive & Negative Market Sentiment
Trend Sentiment & Trade Direction
Momentum & Market Volatility
Bearish & Bullish Divergence
Market Reversals
Trade Alerts… and more